- Raw imagery for topographic survey
- Topographical Image of the area of interest
- 3D model of the site in Point cloud model (*. xyz, *.las) & 3D Mesh files (*.fbx, *.obj)
- Digital Elevation Model
- Aerial Georeferenced orthoimage of the area of interest (*.GeoTIFF)
- Raw images from different heights and angles of the site
- Raw videos from specific angles
Other services that we offer at additional Cost:
- Physical engineering surveys with Total station and DGPS equipment seamlessly merged with aerial survey data to maximize the application of the acquired data set.
- Aerial 360 degree views or panoramas at desired elevations for capturing the site and its context.